Sample Reports from Talon Property Inspections
To view a sample report from Talon Property Inspections, please click here.
What should we expect at the inspection? The inspector will inspect for major defects and proper installation of items in these areas and provide a computerized report on site.
- Roof: Coverings, flashing details, chimney systems, venting, gutters down spouts
- Exterior: Wall coverings, windows, electrical components, exhaust vents
- Grounds: Concrete flat areas, patios, porches, decks, electrical components, grading, drainage, retaining walls
- Garage: Overhead doors, door openers, electrical components, firewalls
- HVAC: Furnace, air conditioner, venting, distribution, clearances
- Plumbing: Supply and drain pipes, proper support, leaks, proper fall for drainage
- Electrical: Main panel box, breakers, fuses, branch wiring, grounding, outlets, junction boxes
- Kitchen: Range, dishwasher, disposal, electrical components, venting, laundry hook ups, venting
- Bathrooms: Bathtubs, sinks, toilets, shower surrounds, electrical components, venting
- Interior: Walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows, stairs, handrails, lights
- Attic: Framing, decking, insulation, electrical components, venting
- Foundation: Bearing walls, supports, supports, dryness, framing, subflooring, sill plates, sump pumps, lift stations, floor drains